July 3, 2010

Wife's collection of panties in different colors and types


(click on picture to see at full size)
  • Location: Houston, Texas
  • Owner: 39, Married, Hispanic, Human Resources Manager.
  • Panties: Wife's collecttion of panties, 147 of them in the photo. About 65% are briefs, 35% bikini, A few thongs. Mainly Hanes Her Way, Fruit of the Loom, Just My Size, Vanity Fair, etc. About 98% Nylon/Satin/Polyester; about 6 pairs are cotton. Sizes 9 & 10, in all colors
  • Sent in by: Lucky Husband

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty panties can you talk her into modeling them for us love the silk look

Anonymous said...

i sent several, including some modeled...as soon as they are posted i'll send more...don't want to overload the man here lol.

Anonymous said...

thankfully there are women who still wear silky panties. I look forward to the pix of your wife.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I ABSOLUTELY HATE cotton panties...Listen up girls...Cotton is for guys...Silk, Satin, Nylon, etc. is for females...Just my Opinion...but I do feel strongly about it...Cotton is turn off for me. While we are at it "boyshorts" suck too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the comment above---boyshorts are NOT sexy---but satin briefs ARE.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try them all on! Nothing better than soft silky panties! Would like to see her in them also!

Anonymous said...

i love silky panties they r the best forget the cotten ones they r no good

Have a picture of a pair of panties?

Send it to Real Panties at pantiesblog@gmail.com or @realpanties and show them to the world! Click here for details.